The Lunchtime Learning series brings speakers on topics of interest to members of the UCEDD community: Students, professionals working with families and people with disabilities, families and friends of people with disabilities. Please visit the links below to access more information about our individual presentations.
- Improving Access to Parent-Mediated Intervention in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS) for Children who are Non-Verbal
- Using Web-based Tools and Apps in Transition Planning and Service Delivery
- The Current State of Evidence for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Prevention of Abuse and Neglect-90×30 Initiative
- Schoolwide Positive and Restorative Discipline