Authors describe My Brother’s Keeper Initiative and its purpose of activating and coordinating federal, state, and private efforts that may improve the life outcomes of boys and young men of color. Articles and full report available from the Frank Porter Graham Institute.
Information on this page includes resources, policies, research, centers and projects and mission statement.
University of Oregon Diversity Resources
- The Early Childhood Research Institute on Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS)
- AUCD Cultural Competency & Inclusion Resources
- The Accessible Education Center
- Division of Equity and Inclusion
- The Diversity Excellence Scholarship (DES)
- UOut (LGBTQIA community)
- UO center for Native American Students
- ASUO Women’s Center
Varied perspectives on how to confront business challenges and how the benefits of taking steps to ensure people with disabilities are represented in their workforce.